Tuesday, November 13, 2012

an instagram update.

i've been extremely busy and stressed out. between school work, my family, and a new fashion blog for my school newspaper, i haven't had much time to keep up with jordan's dreams. to start catching myself up, i'm going to start with putting 20 photos up from the last few weeks.

balloons representing breast cancer survivors and victims 

a certain favorite little girl of mine

from a day when the blog needed a post on scarves

first day it was cold enough to wear a beanie!

from the red hot chili peppers concert!

my boy's birthday - halloween

i finally passed the calc i gateway exam!

i painted this. nbd.

classy bathroom pic

i've been in an awkward music mood lately

date night with the cutest boy in the world!

best tea from a store. ever.

i miss my family. and my donkey.

joshy got a haircut!

new nail polish! (brit invasion from l'oreal)

sweet baby calvin

i love having a clean desk.

nothing better than kansas sunsets

art opening at the college - covered it for the newspaper

badass taking back sunday concert!
that's all i'm going to do for now. i have more posts planned, but we'll see if i can keep this up for much longer. only six school days left until thanksgiving break!


<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment