Wednesday, October 3, 2012

recent work.


i don't think i've shared my photography on my blog before, other than to show an outfit of the day. despite the lack of my own images here, i assure you that photography is one of the biggest and most important parts of my life.

the act of taking a photo. while that may be all some people see, i see it as an art form, a career; i see my life through a lens.

i have a little secret, and i can't wait to share that with everyone in my life, but until then, just know that photography is my first love, and i'll never consider giving it up.

here are some photos i've taken lately:













































these ladies have lit up my last few weeks, and i'm looking forward to even more shoots as the next months continue on. i have decided to share these photos here, instead of on my normal client photography blog, because they are more of my personal style, and this is my personal style blog.. y'know?

a big thank you goes out to everyone i've had the privilege to shoot with, and all of my lovely supporters.

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment