Saturday, November 24, 2012

beauty is as beauty does - part two.

this is the second part of my beauty-related wishlist. you can view the first one [here].

this portion involves skin, body, and hair care, as well as perfume! i'm getting close to running out of a lot of things, especially my nighttime moisturizer! i'm just going to jump right in to what i'm wanting!

i'm going to start off with facial products, because skincare is very important to me. basically, i'm a skin care junkie.. please don't judge.

first up is a gel-based cleanser. when i wake up in the morning, i don't like to exfoliate, i just want a gentle cleansing to my skin. i personally prefer gel cleansers over creamier ones.

after i cleanse my face in the morning, i use a light moisturizer. this one caught my eye:

i love a good exfoliating session at night. i feel like after a long day full of makeup and stress, my face needs a good scrub. i have two options for this part of my regime. the first is a normal manual exfoliating scrub, with a beautiful scent.

the second option is one that i am dying to try out. it is all the rage right now, and i've heard that it makes your skin almost entirely better than ever.

after a good scrub, my skin needs a little extra moisture to recuperate over night. my choice for this is said to be a miracle product for people with dry skin, so i think it would be perfect for a nighttime moisurizer for my normal skin!

about once a week, i like to treat myself to a nice mask to brighten up my skin when it's feeling dull. this one is exfoliating and full of goodness! winner! i would use this in the place of my normal exfoliant, but for most masks, i would cleanse as usual then use them.

now i'll move onto body products, because in winter, my skin gets super dry and needs a little extra tlc. one of the most important things to do for your dry skin is to exfoliate! this scrub is my favorite scent from b&bw, and i've been going into the store repeatedly and considering buying it, but i'm holding back.

then, of course, we all need a good quality bath or shower gel! this just happens to be the one that has caught my eye lately.

with winter break coming up, i'm looking forward to... baths! i live in the dorms, and there are no bathtubs here - just showers. not that i would use a bathtub if it were here... but i digress. i need a relaxing bubble bath or bath oil to use over break, so that i can calm down from the stress of this first semester.

have i mentioned that my hands are the worst? they get so dry, no matter what the season is. i'm looking for a fabulous hand cream, and this just may be it.

i'm not too fussy about hair care - i'll use just about any shampoo or conditioner if it smells good. i know that may not be the best, but i find that it works for me. i do really care about deep conditioning treatments, though, because i have partially bleached hair, and it really isn't as nice as it used to be. that bothers me. it also means that i'm always on the hunt for a good hair mask. this is the one i want!

the last portion of this post is the best smelling.. perfume! i have two different ones that i really would love to own.

i'm terrible at describing scents, so i'll just show you the bottles and leave the links. #lazy


my wishlist is entirely too large at the moment.. i think i have pre-christmas syndrome. what can i say? 

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment