Friday, November 23, 2012

another week from instagram.

another week has come and gone, and i have been taking phone photos! i hope you all had a lovely thanksgiving spent with your friends and family.

today is actually a pretty big day for me: one whole year gluten-free! i never thought i could live without bread and pasta in my life, but i've made great progress over the past year. i'm feeling very accomplished right now. :)

here are my photos from the week:

i missed calc and my buddies came to write on my board :)

selfie

ashley and i wanted to listen to some 2000s hip hop!

stills from my new skincare regime video

my gluten free rhubarb pie and ice cream on thanksgiving!

...another selfie
my internet here at home really isn't the best, so if you've been looking for a new video, that's why it's not up. i have three done and ready to upload, but horrible wi-fi!

<3 JS

 follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment