Thursday, November 15, 2012

inspiration, xiv.

these are some images that i have found resonate deep within me. i think sometime i should post about exactly what sorts of things inspire me, and my thoughts behind why those are the things i look to for happiness. for now, though, i'll just share these few photos with you.






to everyone who is interested and reads this blog, i thank you. it's a perfect outlet for my emotions, feelings, and creativity, even if sometimes all of those things don't seem to come through in my posts.

if you're interested in watching my last youtube video:


i think that's all for this post, but again, thank you.

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment