Sunday, May 27, 2012

week from instagram.

monday: trip to bartlesville, oklahoma, with my lover.
tuesday: work.
wednesday: day with loverboy.
thursday: softball practice.
friday: work.
saturday: day in the city with lover, celebrating 10 months.
sunday: work, then picnic with loverboy.















1. during the drive to bartlesville | 2. oklahoma state line (taken by boyfriend) | 3. the price tower and arts center in bartlesville | 4. in front of the price tower | 5. awesome buffalo statue in bartlesville | 6. while book shopping in oklahoma, i came across one of my favorite books! i definitely recommend. | 7. an old photo from where i wrote lover's name in the sand on the beach in florida | 8. girl's night | 9. leaving the house | 10. a carnival in the city | 11. shopping well done: victoria's secret and MAC | 12. an old photo of bex and i. <3 | 13. we thought the movie theater was silly because they shortened "What to Expect When You're Expecting," to "What Expect" | 14. 10 months with my love

that was my week! i'll post again on THURSDAY with my week from instagram from now on!

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer



No comments:

Post a Comment