Sunday, May 27, 2012

inspiration images, iv.


hello, there! i am a day late on my inspiration images, and a few days late on my week from instagram.. but it's been a weird week. over the past seven days i have gone to a different state, worked a lot, and just been extremely overwhelmed in life. on the plus side, yesterday was my ten month anniversary with my loverboy (and you'll see more photos of how we spent it in my instagram post), and we had a blast. it was exactly what i needed after a rough workday on friday. here are some of the inspirational images i've gathered from this week.




*i have been having a great time patiently waiting for my hair appointment on wednesday.. if all goes well, lavender will be in my future*






look for an instagram post.. sometime today! 

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer





No comments:

Post a Comment