Thursday, May 10, 2012

jordan's dreams.. of breakfast!

i have recently decided that this will be a place for me to keep track of the little (and big, i suppose) things that make me truly happy in life. one of those little things happens to have nothing at all to do with fashion, or photography, but eating. and that is breakfast.

since i discovered my gluten sensitivity, i have had a difficult time managing to eat breakfast in restaurants. however, i have found extreme pleasure in taking some time out a few mornings a week and just cooking for myself.

here are some photos of my yummy breakfast:

ready to fry some eggs :) 
farm fresh!

hashbrowns.. my favorite!

yum :)

earth balance = delicious

necessary. for sure.

ready!


aaaaah :D

complete, and ready to eat!

that's a look at one of my favorite breakfasts! hashbrowns, one hard egg, one over medium egg, and one scrambled egg. :)

<3 JS

No comments:

Post a Comment