Sunday, May 13, 2012

NYFW: Fall 2012 - Cynthia Rowley.

this collection was not only the first i saw of nyfw's fall collections, but also the first i saw of cynthia rowley. since discovering this designer, i've done some research. my investigating caused me to discover that i want to own every piece she has ever made.. which may be a problem.

i'll share the lovely photos here:










sorry about the quality of the photos! i'm not really sure what happened there.. but if you'd like to look at the official cynthia rowley shop (that i'm obsessed with), you can find it [here].

i'll be updating with more personal posts now, because this was the last of NYFW!
<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment