Wednesday, May 30, 2012

(sort of a) week from instagram.

okie.. so i know that my last post was a week from instagram, and it was only four days ago, but i really need to get back on schedule with my posting. inspiration posts are saturday, and instagram posts are thursday. /fixitjord/

anyway, so far this week.. i haven't really done much of anything. therefore, most of my instagram feed is full of old photos from going through my phone. in my explanations of each photo, i'll state whether it's new or old.

here they are:












OLD
1. places i'm missing: washington, d.c. | 2. places i'm missing: the beach | 3. prom photo from junior year | 4. cute pic of me and my roomie! | 5. old photo of myself | 6. cuddly cats off my back patio |
NEW
7. breakfast tuesday morning | 8. last picture of my red hair before it's colored! (lip color is velvet teddy by MAC, btw) | 9. flowers at my grandma's | 10. flowers at my grandma's | 11. flower.. at my grandma's. haha :) | 12. baby kittens are taking over my heart <3 | 13. lover went skydiving on monday! (photo cred to him)

that's all for this (4 day) week! i'll update with hair photos sometime, but i have a [modcloth] wishlist post coming up before that! 

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer



2 comments:

  1. You're so adorable! And I can't wait to read your modcloth wishlist. Mine is kind of ridiculous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, i've already done it! so i'm going to post it sometime today as well :) honestly.. my actual modcloth wishlist is so ridiculous.. wahhhh

      Delete