Monday, May 21, 2012

week from instagram.

this was my first week of summer break before freshman year of college starts.. and you have no idea how weird it is to think about being a freshman again. but i'm excited to have the chance to start fresh and just become more and more of myself. this week was spent working and being with my love, and i enjoyed every minute of it. i forgot how nice it is to just be around groups of people that are crazy about each other. positivity is something that i find at my job, and i couldn't be happier there. here are some photos to remember this week by:

1. and 2. on our way to see a movie | 3. lover trying to win me a prize | 4. flowers blooming full-force on our patio | 5. almost-brand-new baby kitten | 6. last time in the school hallway | 7. cutest graduation card ever! | 8. just a simple wide open road | 9. a failed lottery ticket - only the second i've ever bought | 10. loverboy and i on a picnic (looking terrible) | 11. watching rugrats in paris while snuggling | 12. the first page of my "senior scrapbook" that has had me entertained.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment