Thursday, July 5, 2012

a week from instagram + youtube update.

i'm a terrible blogger. i missed saturday's inspiration images post, and all of the other posts i've had planned haven't made their way to the interwebs the way they were supposed to. these past couple of weeks have been rough on me, in more than one way, and i'm emotionally drained. i only had about three images saved for that post, anyway.

i only have a few photos from instagram this week. i just didn't really have many days or experiences that i wanted to document. i'm hoping that once this weekend passes, i'll be able to relax and chill out again. here are my photos:






1. the indulgence of my favorite breakfast (and all day) food | 2. swimming with loverboy | 3. bex was sad after i made her cuddle with me during a scary movie | 4. editing my video (which you can see below) | 5. found this while hanging out at my friend's family's car dealership | 6. my favorite fireworks shot

in case you wanted to keep up with my youtube channel, my latest video is about my favorite products (etc.) of june! you can view it here:


please ignore the hideous thumbnail image. i had terrible options 
>.<

i will be better at updating in this coming week.
<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment