Friday, July 13, 2012

a week from instagram.

so, i know this post is a day late, but i've been having major internet issues. i can't get it to work on my phone, so posting to instagram is basically impossible, and my computer's internet keeps going down. because of this, along with an awful week, i don't have many photos to show for myself.

here are the ones i've got:







1. eating gluten free chicken strips, mac 'n cheese, and a homegrown tomato | 2. lyla and jay cuddling during harry potter | 3. OOTD for a nice day spent with josh | 4. one scoop of coffee, one scoop of mint chocolate chip | 5. creepin' on morgan while she slept | 6. proud of the sunflowers in front of the cafe

thanks.
<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment