Thursday, July 19, 2012

a week from instagram.

i've had a crazy week! luckily, things are finally looking up (and i couldn't be happier). this week i got to spend some quality time getting closer to my sweet loverboy, hanging out with my best friend, and working with some of my favorite people.

it's finally becoming real that all of this is going to change in a few weeks once i move to college. yes, my boy will still be with me, and i'll be living with one of my closest friends, but what else is there? all of the people i'm surrounded by right now will still be here, while i'm there.

despite all of the upcoming changes that are on the edge of stressing me out, i've managed to make this week so much better than most of the previous ones. sometimes i struggle to see the positives in life, but i'm getting better at it every day.

here are my photos:






1. i used up the last of my calming bubble bath | 2. my unif hellraisers finally came in! i'm in love <3 | 3. pretty street lights wednesday while having quality maredare-jordjosh time | 4. posing with the 285-butter pyramid! accomplishments at work are the best :)

i know it's a little weird that i only have 4 photos, but i'm sure that in upcoming weeks there will be more. right now i'm focusing on work, packing for college, and cleaning galore. 

see ya saturday for my inspiration post!
<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment