Monday, July 30, 2012

inspiration, ix.


hello, there! long time, no blog. my life these past couple of weeks has been super hectic and full of stress. parts of it have been wonderful, honestly, but all of the wonderfulness is mixed in with heaps of family drama, and it's sucked all of the fun out of everything. each time i catch myself smiling or letting go this week, i start thinking about all of the things in my life that are literally just going to shit. i know i've got a million things going for me, and i'm grateful - don't get me wrong. sometimes i just wish that for once, the people in my life could be supportive of me, instead of secretive and terrible.

on the plus side, i haven't had to spend much time with the family member that i'm not speaking to. that means i've had time to relax with my loverboy (we just celebrated one year together!), see my long lost friends, and stay with my amazing grandmother. in fact, i get to spend another day with her tomorrow :)

i'm dreading spending a whole weekend away with my family in a few days, but the notion that i'm moving in less than two weeks is getting me through this rough patch.

now, i know it isn't saturday, but i have some inspiration images to share. these photos make me feel lighthearted and happy, something that i haven't been lately. i hope that by seeing them, they make you feel nice, too.










 




i've decided that this blog will be my outlet for everything. instead of just blogging certain things, i'm going to express myself completely. i'm searching for honesty in my life, above all else.

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment