Thursday, June 28, 2012

a week from instagram + youtube update.

in recent days, this week has become so much fun! lover and i had the opportunity to go to a def leppard and poison concert last night, and i am still completely drained. here are some photos!






1. watched a clockwork orange for the first time.. and and the last time. i had nightmares | 2. my warm and comfy bed | 3. at work with lovely kyla | 4. ready to swim with ky and lyla | 5. blurry popcorn picture from the movie theater | 6. little jay staring out the window | 7. my sweet boy and i ready for the concert to start | 8. dancing to 80's rock | 9. poison on stage | 10. def leppard finishing up the show


on another note, i have made a june 2012 birchbox review. this involves showing and talking about the products i received this month, with my honest opinions on them. at the end of the video i have an update on my project 10 pan that i've talked about before. if you're interested, here it is:



thanks for reading and watching! 
<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment