Friday, February 1, 2013

winter uniform: sweaters + pants.

i thought i'd do this thing on my blog that's sort of like a wishlist of my favorite clothing stores, and outfits i put together from them, but have all of the outfits stick to a similar theme? so: the past month or so i've been wearing some variation on a sweater/cardigan + skinny pants/leggings, and usually a boot, but sometimes just a random flat shoe.

i have chosen five of my favorite online clothing stores, and have put together 5 outfits! here they are:



modcloth:
1. About Face Sweater, $44.99
3. Very Important Skate Sneaker (Keds), $39.99
4. A Good Ternion Bag, $32.99



swaychic:




ASOS:



urban outfitters:



topshop:
4. Neon Ear Spike, $18


the most expensive outfit is from urban, and the least expensive one is from swaychic. which one's my favorite? definitely ASOS. however, that one came in at $261.10, without shipping, so i definitely won't be buying it anytime soon.

which were your favorites? do you have a "uniform" you wear almost every day?

thanks for reading :)

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment