Tuesday, January 29, 2013

instagram.

pictures of my life. like usual.
















1. wearing a new shirt from my lovely roommate for christmas | 2. playing stupid dress up in my room at home | 3. crows in the road ahead of me | 4. started the casual vacancy by jk rowling over break.. haven't touched it since :/ | 5. and 6. my first drawings for my 2-D Design class this semester | 7. ootd first week back to classes | 8. wearing my unif hellraisers makes me happy. | 9. irene had a tired day at the cafe. | 10. it snowed! | 11. watching youtube and drinking hot cocoa in bed | 12. super foggy morning at college | 13. waiting for my empties video to export | 14. clean, clean, clean makeup brushes | 15. the brand new NARS+Andy Warhol Edie set i finally got!

yep.

<3 JS

No comments:

Post a Comment