Saturday, January 5, 2013

wishlist: top 10 nail polishes.


i'm going to be starting a new portion of my blog next week: manicure mondays! i'll be taking photos and reviewing the polish i am wearing for the week, and posting my thoughts here! to start all of that off, i thought i'd share the ten nail polishes i'm lusting over at the moment. let's get started! 

(these are in no particular order, by the way)

1. China Glaze in Concrete Catwalk
 

2. Topshop Nails in Plume

3. Essie in Armed and Ready


4. Spoiled in Ants in My Pants


5. Essie in Play Date


6. Rimmel Metal Rush in Pearly Queen


7. Essie in Leading Lady


8. SpaRitual in Lucid


9. Nails Inc. in Chelsea Square


10. Nubar in Brilliant


so, those are my top picks for the next nail colors i'd love to get! unfortunately  the topshop one doesn't ship to the US, so.. if you live in the UK and want to hook me up, you should! i hope you'll like the new manicure monday idea, and you enjoy reading these as much as i like making them.

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment