Saturday, February 23, 2013

inspiration, xvii.

some photos to brighten your life. :)













i'm going through a time in my life where i'm very uneasy on my feet, trying to find my way. it's not simple, it's not comfortable, but i do love it.

i'm making decisions. i'm running the show, and i think that i'm going to make myself very happy in my lifetime.

here's to everyone who is still afraid to go with their gut. to every 18-year old struggling to even out the voices of their parents and the voice inside their head. this is your life, make it what you want.

go where you want, with who you want. do what you want, and don't feel the need to explain yourself to anyone. if you're doing something right, something that makes you happy, let it speak for you. your mannerisms, your happy smile, your light heart will show the world that you know exactly who you want to be, and how to do that.

so.. do it.
<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment