Thursday, February 14, 2013

a week (or so) from instagram!

this has been.. a rough week. at best. it's looking up right now, but who know where it'll go from here. i'm just trying to keep a positive attitude towards the things i can't control, and an even more positive outlook on the things i can.
















1. we had a little bit of snow and ice, and as i waited for my windshield to thaw, i snapped a photo | 2. bb joshy and i got some orange leaf during a lazy day | 3. i bought things.. :( | 4. my college union on a bright, sunny day! | 5. valentine's day candy corn that my grandma bought me | 6. listening to pandora late at night (i listen to the killers station, btw) | 7. editing my "7 Deadly Sins of Beauty" tag that you can see [here] | 8. listening to music during a break between classes | 9. newspaper nails plus a mint accent | 10. drawing with a linear one point perspective. | 11. the new flower makeup line is up at my walmart! | 12. books and homework are taking over my lifeeeee | 13. i tried the nail rock polish strips.. and hated them. i think i need more practice. | 14. josh and i finished one tree hill! I AM DISTRAUGHT SO SAD CAN'T HANDLE IT | 15. new shoes from asos came in!

wish me luck as i go positively in whatever direction i'm heading! also - give me some tips on what you'd like to see here (i'm running out of ideas). oh, and happy valentine's day! 

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment