Thursday, August 16, 2012

two weeks from instagram.

so.. i have been failing at posting anything lately. i've been having a difficult time coping with transitioning to college, among other things. however, i have been posting photos to instagram throughout these past couple of weeks, and now i'll share them with you!

week one:








1. nighttime bokeh | 2. lyla playing  | 3. outside the theatre | 4. watching hairspray with my grandma | 5. random happy rainbow | 6. i love five guys! | 7. pretty rain in the distance | 8. going through little towns on the way to missouri for canoeing | 9. super tall trees at our campground

week two:







1. and 2. the same gorgeous sky one evening while i was cruising around town | 3. attempting to clean my room before i moved to college | 4. feeding lulu a goodbye snack (i miss my donkey, waaah) | 5. i brought some yummy garden tomatoes to college! | 6. classy elevator that's a total throwback from the 70's!

my next post will be my about my first week of college! i don't know if it will be tomorrow or sunday, but my inspiration post will still be saturday!

college is good :)
<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

1 comment:

  1. I love Five Guys. So so much. Those pictures made me miss Kansas a lot. :( Haha But I hope you're having the best time EVER in college. :):):)

    ReplyDelete