Sunday, August 19, 2012

inspiration, xi.

this has been a super busy week, so my inspiration images haven't been one of my top priorities. so.. i only have two.



both of these images seem to accurately convey the feelings i've had in my recent situation, and i like that about them. usually when i'm choosing inspiration images, many things jump out at me and i gravitate towards anything beautiful or a little twisted. however, this week i somehow just chose these two - and they're perfect.

also, here's my latest youtube video:



next week i'll have a post on back to school outfits that i've been working on for a while now! until then, feel free to check me out on my other social media sites that are always listed below!

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer


No comments:

Post a Comment