Thursday, August 30, 2012

a week from instagram.

hey, there.. i know.. i haven't been posting much lately. i actually think it bothers me more than anyone else. here's the deal: i had this really great post all worked up for back-to-school looks, but a position at my school newspaper magically appeared. as a fashion blogger.. (right!?!?) so i decided to submit that post to my editor. and until i know whether i got the position or not, i can't post it here.

if it turns out that i did get it, i'll leave a link to the post!

moving forward, here are my photos from instagram this week.







1. lonely road alone | 2. my new glasses finally came in | 3. i found a friendly butterfly | 4. sweet miss lyla is my favorite | 5. those fields should have had corn :( | 6. the view tonight from my dorm room window

here's my newest youtube video:

thanks for reading and watching!
<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer


No comments:

Post a Comment