Sunday, March 10, 2013

a week from instagram.

my plans were derailed this week by a few days of a fabulous mood when i didn't feel like blogging.. hope you don't mind! there will probably be an extra post next week because of it! for now, i'm just updating my measly instagram updates, as i've been using it less and less lately. that's weird..







1. i didn't fail an exam that i thought i would! | 2. first time i wore makeup in like 5 days, so i broke out the orange lipstick! | 3. my roommate being creepy, just the way i like her. | 4. sassy attitude face in my thrift haul video that will be up tuesday! | 5. work in progress.. | 6. poppin' some tags at the local goodwill!

that's all for this week's instagram.. i'll try to do better next week!

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment