Saturday, March 2, 2013

a week from instagram.

we had a lot of snow days. i didn't do much, so please excuse this crappy post.











1. art project - those are lungs! | 2. spent some time at granny's house | 3. older photo.. just liked my preppy look that day | 4. face mask on a wednesday night! | 5. snow day - josh and i walked to get groceries | 6. more snow, same night | 7. we started to watch grey's anatomy from the beginning :) so excited | 8. i cleaned and made my bed! | 9. selfie | 10. snowpocalypse 2013.

i've been a litte off of my instagram game lately, but i'll try to remedy that for you before next week! thanks for reading :)

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer


No comments:

Post a Comment