Monday, December 31, 2012

a week from instagram.

this is definitely more than a week of instagram photos, but it's the last post of its kind for the year!













1. first party night out with my roomie | 2. odd photo from a new camera app i got this week | 3. spaghetti.. what's not to love? | 4. driving during the golden hour is my favorite - almost as much as shooting then | 5. i got a haircut! | 6. showing off my new bangs and orange lipstick: two risks i've taken lately | 7. my nail polish wishes for last month | 8. my town at night after a rain | 9. new candle from target! | 10. all of the gifts i got, wrapped and ready to be opened | 11. a bow on one of the gifts i gave to my daddy

next up will be a post dedicated to what i'm doing in the new year! 
thank you for reading!
<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

1 comment:

  1. this is definitely more than a week of instagram photos, but it's the last post of its kind for the year. free instagram followers instantly

    ReplyDelete