Wednesday, December 5, 2012

a week from instagram.

sorry i haven't been posting much.. it's been about a week now. i've been super busy working on assignments, including a nine page research paper and a calculus presentation, but they're both finally finished!

i decided to come back with an instagram post, because i feel like those are quick and easy to manage, plus, they're some of my favorite posts to look back through!








1. a new nail accent method i started this week! | 2. baby morg and i decorated the tree this week, and we each have ornaments we got when we went to the russian ballet's rendition of the nutcracker. so pretty! | 3. calculus.. l'hopital's rule | 4. all bundled up and feeling cute! | 5. joshy and i were listening to a 1990's country station on pandora and snuggling | 6. throwback of josh and i from the poison concert | 7. taken the other day, first time i wore my newest mac lipsick - rebel!

i hope to post more this week, but we'll just see how school goes! finals are coming up.. wish me luck. :/

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment