Thursday, April 4, 2013

instagram - spring break edition!

i haven't updated my instagram posts on the blog in a long time! these are the photos from my spring break, and soon i'll update on the ones since then!

my photos:











josh took some photos, too!









my photos: 1. and 2. my little sister and i took our puppies on a walk at the beginning of spring break :) | 3. tiny road trip with josh back to the dorms to retrieve forgotten items and for his eye doctor's appointment | 4. super early-morning picture in the MCI airport before we got on the plane! | 5. layover in hotlanta! | 6. and 7. hanging out in downtown wilmington | 8. happy face photo after we went to the 6th street bridge and met some awesome OTH fans! | 9. and 10. a very cold beach experience.. it was beautiful nonetheless! 

josh's photos: 1. and 2. seeing the sights in wilmington our first day there | 3. and 4. the hugest rite of passage for an OTH fan: dribbling a basketball across the 6th street bridge just like lucas does in the opening credits for each episode! (wanna see footage of it? [click here]) | 5. and 6. josh takes pretty pictures of the beach :) | 7. leaving wilmington :/ | 8. the plane coming in over NYC for our second layover.

i hope you like seeing the photos we each chose to take of our time in wilmington! if you ever have a chance to visit, it's a pretty awesome city, even if you're not a one tree hill fan ;)

<3 JS

follow me on [twitter] @jostorrer
follow me on [instagr.am] @jordanstorrer
follow me on [youtube] @jordanstorrer

No comments:

Post a Comment